The Sunny Side of it

Wednesday 11 May 2016

INVO Coconut Water Review





I’ve always been a fan of fresh coconut water. Whenever I’m at a destination where fresh coconut water is available I’m at the front of the queue ready to get my helping....



So being a lover of the fresh stuff, I was a bit apprehensive about trying the bottled drinks. But after much deliberation I decided to give INVO Coconut Water a go.

First, a little about coconut water… coconut water contains five essential electrolytes to keep you hydrated. It also has as much potassium as one banana. So not only are you getting the right nutrients for your body, you’re also able to replace lost energy too.

Unlike many other fruit juices on the market, INVO Coconut Water is low in sugar and 99% fat-free, so you can enjoy without the guilt. It comes in three flavours, original, coconut water with pineapple and coconut water with a splash of thai lime. I opted for the latter as citrus tastes always tickle my tastebuds.

So my thoughts, absolutely delicious! I thought the coconut water tasted really fresh and just as good as water straight from the nut. The splash of thai lime gave the drink a refreshing kick and was a unique flavour which I haven’t experienced before.

I enjoyed my beverage with a couple of cubes of ice, but add a slice of lime if you want an extra citrus kick!


INVO Coconut Water can be bought from Holland & Barrett and retails for £2.79 a bottle.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Sunny Side of it . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig