The Sunny Side of it

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Monsoon Rose Gold - My wedding guest fragrance review



This weekend I attended a good friend’s wedding and wanted to make a big impression, so I selected Monsoon’s first-ever fragrance, Rose Gold, to help me achieve it. 

 I love a fresh smelling fragrance for everyday wear, but for occasions like weddings, I seek scents that are not only fresh and delectate but last the whole day. 

The Rose Gold fragrance opens with juicy top notes of citrus, rich floral heart notes and decadent woods which combine to create a feminine and sensual scent – creating a beautiful, rich aroma. Sparking notes of lemon combine with a soft fruity accord and hints of fresh mandarin. Once the fragrance settles on the skin, the rich vanilla, musk and amber notes really do come to life and leave a lasting scent.
The beautifully designed bottle and packaging centres around roses, with the signature rose gold colour prominent throughout. I absolutely loved the fragrance and only needed a one top up in nine hours! It is definitely a potential perfume for my big day next February.

You can purchase the Monsoon Rose Gold fragrance for £35per 100ml.
My wedding attire – I donned a light peach wrap dress with a sequined gold belt from ASOS, accompanied with rose gold heels from Office and a face beat by friends at MAC


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the dress! and will be exploring this new fragrance. Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete

© The Sunny Side of it . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig