The Sunny Side of it

Sunday 31 July 2016

Bottomless Bloody Marys & Prosecco brunch at Gallery Mess


Last Sunday and my fiancé and I treated ourselves to brunch at the much raved about Gallery Mess.

Gallery Mess, owned by the Saatchi Gallery, is a café/restaurant/bar located at Duke of York’s Headquarters in Chelsea. Both the interior and the outside terrace are breath-taking spaces and feature some of the Gallery’s most fabulous contemporary art.


Upon arrival, the staff were really friendly and showed us to our table and we were then welcomed with a glass of Prosecco, which obviously went down nicely. The atmosphere in the restaurant was really chilled, and was perfect for a Sunday afternoon.


The food, my goodness the food. So for starters I was totally spoilt for choice, and ended up choosing the Hass Avocado with grapefruit, dill dressing and feta. It was absolutely delicious. The only downer was that there was a bit too much avocado so it did get a tad sickly. But it was still great dish to set me up for my main course.


For my main course I decided to go for the catch of the day Fish & Chips with mushy peas washed down with a glass of Bloody Mary. And for afters I opted for the Banana pancakes with maple syrup. What a treat!



I would definitely recommend giving this brunch a try as it is not only cost effective, but the food is quality. Also, pop in to the Saachi Gallery next door for a quick tour of the gallery to walk off the meal.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Sunny Side of it . All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig